Thursday, February 12, 2009

hello




im doing this in red for Valentines day which is this sat. i am so excited about it. i know i wont be anything much just some candy from my parents probably will be it. i just love valentines day though. i have been busy making necklaces iam not as good as melaine is but i hope to be that good one day.. i will post a picture of one of them tonight and some more this weekend me and my friend debbie went to a bead show in gwinett center just down the road from me we had a great time last sat i got some neat beads i have been making neckaces out of them and i have decided to keep them cause these beads i wont be able to find anywhere around here. so they are special to me i have to go tomorrow and have another mamagram done (SP ) on the right side i just had my first one done a few weeks ago and i got a call from my dr saying i need to go back and have it again on my right side something showed up that they are wanting to look at but im not worried the woman that done mine told me i probably will get a call to come back cause it was my first time and sometimes a mole or a mark might show up and they cant compare it to anything cause this was my first time. so anyway i have to be there at 1pm then im going to my moms work and stay there im taking my beading stuff with me and work on them while my mom works. i dont want to come home and be bored anyway that is what has been going on with me my pain level is about the same i have my good days and my bad days. so anyway im going to go and go work on a necklace im not sleepy yet. pray for me that the mamgram will show up nothing just a mole is what they saw. i will post more when i hear back from the dr. and im going to add a pic now of one of my necklaces
hugs to all
connie





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Connie,
I hope everything went ok with your visit to the doctor. I'm sure in time your necklaces will be just as pretty as Melanie's. I'll be checking back to see how you are doing.
Charlene

jag said...

Connie,
The necklaces are LOVELY! I haven't done much beading. I have to tell ya', your necklaces put my little projects to shame girl! You have a gift!

Beth E. said...

I have you entered into the Pay It Forward contest...good luck!