Saturday, September 14, 2013

hi everyone

hi everyone  sorry I haven't posted in a long time   I have had a lot of health issues going on . im doing better now.  I am trying to get my little jewelry business going.  I have been taking classes when I can.  I have learned how to make some new jewelry  ohhh  they are so pretty..  I love taking classes when I am able to . today is sat  it is cool and pretty outside.  I love it ...  im having to take mom to get her hair done then we are going to visit a friend of ours  for a few hrs  taking barbarque to her.  I know she will love it..  I know I love it  it is very good..  last sat I went to a wedding it was very pretty  a friend of mine her daughter got married. it was a western theme wedding..   I got to see a lot of people I went to church with  I grew up with them in church.  I enjoyed sitting with them and talking and catching up on old times..  the wedding was beautiful...  well im going to go  I got to gt ready to take mom  I will post more when I get back home..  I hope you all have a great Saturday..   hugs  to you all  that reads my post....

No comments: