Sunday, July 20, 2008

how iam doing so far

iam doing ok so far this weekend i had a great weekend i just rested alot and watched tv i did go get me a outfit for the surprise birthday party i went too since i have lost weight i dont have alot of clothes that fit me so i decided to get me a nice pants outfit to wear including shoes everyone said i looked great i seen alot of people i havent seen in a long time at the party. laura did a great job putting the party together along with her brothers and sister it was very nice and the food was great. they all wrote a little something about their dad and glaze read them all it was very nice and touching. well we stayed there for about 2 hrs i took some pics that i have already posted i would love to have took more but i was ready to go i got to hurting so i had to leave maybe laura will send me some iam going to scrapbook them my family all came over last night to eat supper my dad cooked on the grill we had steak and i think pork chops i had steak it was very good and we had salad too and toast everyone stayed till around 10 pm and they got ready to go home i finaly went to bed at 11 but didnt get to sleep till after 1am or later today i got uip got ready for sunday school and church i got up at 8am took my meds and got ready i left here around 9am got to church and talked to some of the women that was already there till my sunday school teacher got there and we sat in the room and talked it wsa just me and him we dont have a class so we just talk about this and that i went into church but didnt stay for the sermon i stayed for the singing and left i got to hurting so i had to leave. i came home changed into my shorts and top and ate a bite for lunch then i laid down and took a nap the rest of the day i just been watching tv and resting i did do this pic thing for this site i belong too. so thats been my day..

No comments: