Wednesday, July 9, 2008

whew its been a while since i have blogged on here so here it goes












well im sorry its been a long while since i have blogged on here i have had alot going on with me health wise and all i had surgery june 23 im doing ok now just taking it easy and resting alot. i am still hurting alot the dr has changed my meds alot so now i hope the new meds will help me some it wont take the pain away but it will ease it off so i can do some stuff well on to my family life we had a 4th of july celebration we went to my sister in laws moms house to the pool which was nice i coudlnt swim but i took pics of the kids swimming and having fun i took a few pics of me i will add them on here i got a new digital camera back in may wahoo i love it its awesome i can take pics anytime i want too wahooo im still learning what features it has its a nice camera i just love it i went the first weekend of june to fortpayne al to FAD my sister and her daughters went with me we had a great time i had a ball i got to meet alot of my friends from the jeff cook message board i went to see him in concert the show was awesome i had the best time ever. got some great pics too i will be posting them too man i have a lot of pics to post on here i will post a few here and then start a new one of the my first fad.


well this is about it for now i will be posting later about my first fad




hugs


connie




here is the pics from july 4th




No comments: