Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hey everyone

hey everyone we had a rough night here last night at home my mom got worse with what ever is going on with her she is hulicationing really bad and was that way all day so my dad finally got ahold of that dr that is treating her at emory she said to bring her back down to the er and so me and dad got her ready to go he called me when he got there so i knowed he made it ok with her. they have admitted her and is going to do more tests on her i pray that this time they will get down and find the problem and start some kinda of treatment for her. its so very hard to see her this way i have cried all night and all day today i cant stand seeing her this way its so very hard . i just want my mama back thats all i been praying all day that he will take control of the sistuation and get the drs on the right track. please pray for my mama and my family and the drs that is treating her.
on to how iam doing iam doing so so trying to hold it together for my dad and all im hurting like crazy taking my meds the stress of seeing my mom like this isnt good for me but hey i will survive as long as my mom gets better that will be good with me. i can handle it. i love my mama with my whole heart and soul.
i may work on some necklaces tomorrow if i feel like it it may take my mind off whats going on here and sitting here home all alone too i may get a drs appt tomorrow and see if he can give me something to help with my nerves and calm me down. and talk to him about whats going on me and him talked last week about my mom and whats going on he said i can tell its hard on you i said yeah it is.
i will post pics of what necklaces i make and ohhh iam going to take a class sat on some kinda of new jewlery that i can make i think they will sell real good. its very very pretty. i cant wait to take the class..

well im going to go and try to get some sleep i havent slept much today

hugs
connie

No comments: