Monday, May 4, 2009

iam up this early i cant sleep ughh

hey iam up before 3am i cant sleep iam hurting like crazy its been storming here all evening sunday and all early am i guess that is the reason i cant sleep. sunday i didnt do much of anything just sat around the house i did go out with my dad and mom to the drug store we took rupert my little doggie with us hes not mine but my nieces i watch him all the time so i can say hes mine she is hardly home so im the one that takes care of the baby hes so sweet and cute me and mom says hes ours but my niece says no my mom told her he is my and connie's baby. but anyway he rode with us and loved it he held his head out the window some and let the air blow on him and he tried to bark at some people but he barely did it so cute to hear him do that lol my mom is about the same we still dont have any answers yet as of what is going on with her and the test results arent back. ughh but anyway we are trugging along each day. she wants to go back to work today so we shall see how she is doing dad may take her who knows it might do her some good to get out and go to work. iam going to sit at home and work on some necklaces i got a friend of mine from church that is going to help me learn some new ways to use the beads and make different necklaces and other stuff with the beads. iam wanting to sell the necklaces that i have made so far so if you are interested let me know i have a etsy store but i cant figure out how to put it on here so can someone tell me how to do it thanks .iam going on a mini vacation in june iam so excited about it and so looking forward to getting away for 4 days i will be gone from thrusday june 11 til june 14 wahoo im going to fortpayne alabama. my best friend debbie is going with me.. well i guess i need to go lay back down and try to sleep some before its time for everyone to get up this am. i will blog more later on this week and add pics that i took over the weekend
thanks for reading my blog comment back to me and let me know you are here

thanks
hugs and love ya
connie

1 comment:

jag said...

Connie! I'm so glad you're going on a vacay! That's exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time and post LOTS of pictures. Praying you and your mom get to feeling better real soon.