Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hello everyone

my mom came home sat from emory she is the same nothing has changed we are having to watch her closely me and my nieces went to a wedding sat morning my sister in laws mom got remarried it was a simple little wedding my niece rane and breeze and nephew was in the wedding rane was the maid of honor breeze was the flower girl and storm was the grooms man i took pics of them my sister in law sung and so did my nephew they did good. they had a small reception we got home and i got the house cleaned before mom got home she didnt get home till after 3pm my brothers and their families came over to see mom and have supper my brother scott and todd brought supper cause mom isnt in any shape to cook at all. it was very good we had bq sandwiches and stew that was good. everyone stayed will around 9 30 that night and then i got a shower and went to bed and then sunday i got up got ready to go to sunday school and church i love going where iam going i enjoy sunday school. i will post some pics later on right now iam going to go back to bed and try to sleep some iam so tired and hurting

connie

No comments: