Sunday, April 5, 2009

pray for my mom

hey everyone sorry i havent been around lately my mom has been having some health issues not remmebering names and putting sentences together we had at the hospital 2 times this week one was last monday night then on tuesday and we even took her to her reg dr they did cat scans and mri nothing showed up they even did a cat scan with die in it nothing showed up with it so today she was confussed and couldnt put sentences together me dad and mom went to church she was acting confused in church then when they got home she got worse i went to wal mart and to get me and dad and mom something to eat when i get a call from my neighbor wanting to know if i was home i said no i was getting me mom and dad something to eat she said a amblance is at your house u might want to cancle your order i said oh lord its my mom so i got off the phone and called dad he answered and couldnt take upset so the pardamic got on and told me what was going on i said ok im on my way i hung up with them and then called my dad told him iwas coming home to change clothes he said ok he was in the car wating on the amblance to leave he was following the amblance up there i said ok i will be there soon i got ahold of my sister she was at church and she and her girls left and came home changed clothes and she came up there my brothers came up later on they admitted mom in they ran a cat scan didnt see anything they said they wasnt going to send her home they was admitting her in to run some tests to find out what is going on. her blood pressure is high she has problems with it and is on meds for it so any way i came home to get some rest i got to get up early in the am to get up there to see what they find out iam so worried about her its just aint her being that way the drs that she saw this week is thinking its her blood pressure but they arent sure. but now she is up there they will find out cause i will be demanding to them to find out what is going on she isnt leaving without a dx. i want my mom to be like herself. and not confussed..

keep her in your prayers please i will update when i can. also i have some new necklaces i wil post on here i did get pics of them. just dont have time right now.

good night
connie

1 comment:

jag said...

I will certainly be praying for and thinking of your mom. So sorry she's not well.