Thursday, April 23, 2009

hey everyone

hey everyone
iam going to the hospital to see mom this evening when my sister gets off work i think both of my neices are going with us down there. we wont stay too long iam so glad iam going to go and see her my dad told me they are going to do a spinal tap on her to see if they can see anything going on in there that might be causing her to be this way. just pray that they can find the problem and she will get better. i changed my dr appt for tomorrow instead of monday incase mom comes home this weekend. i hope she gets to come home but who knows they are working real hard down at emory to find the problem. and get her better...
iam doing so so iam hurting real bad but iam managing it ok with my meds. iam so worried about my mom. but i know they are taking care of her down there.. so she is in good hands. well im going to go iam making new necklaces and ear rings too im taking my time doing them i am adding them to my face book site so go have a look and let me know if your interested in any of them. thanks and if you have face book look me up ok

hugs
connie
p.s
thanks for your prayers

No comments: