Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hey everyone

hey everyone i wanted to update on my mom they are running tests on her they are doing a eeg on her for 24hrs started it yesterday evening and they have a montior in there so they can watch her and whats going on. i talked to my dad this morning she had a spell last night and the nurse was in the room and saw it so dad said he didnt have to tell the drs the nurse told them and they saw it. hes suppose to cal me back and let me know what is going on my sister is down ther now i wanted to go but she said no that made me mad its because i have to watch my niece dog i could have put him in his cage but oh no they dont want that i dont care i want to be down there too and see whats going on but oh well im not happy with my sister and her girls right now they arent helping me keep the house clean but we will deal with that later. my dad is suppose to be coming home to get a shower and go back down there but not sure when. iam going to go and make some necklaces and watch tv iam hurting pretty bad right now so i need to lay down and rest before i make them.. please pray for my mom that they find out what is going on with her and get it fixed and treatment going for her. i want her better. thanks alot also go to my etsy site and look at my necklaces and ear rings that i have for some of them i will add more there when i sell some of what i have on there. thanks alot
connie

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5893877

No comments: