Monday, June 22, 2009

my dad is having total knee replacement surgery

my dad is either still in surgery or out by now havent heard from my mom or brother about how he is he had to be down there by 8am hes at peidmont hospital in atlanta ga so my brother scott went with him and mom down there dad will be in there for 3 to 4 days then come home and start the recovery process. ugh i kinda dread it. but i know he will do fine iam sitting at home all alone right now the doors are locked and all lights are out expect where iam at which is in my bedroom. i dont have a way to go anywhere my car died on me the motor locked down on me and i dont understand why?? so frustrating i just had the oil changed and went to fort payne al in it with no problems at all..so im just dumb founded about why it did it.. anyway im just sitting at home all alone iam so bored i may work on some beading but not sure.. i dont know what i want to do and all.. well im going to go

hugs
connie

No comments: