Friday, July 3, 2009

hello everyone friday july 3rd
















hey everyone how is everyone im doing ok i been taking care of my dad and mom everyday since he had his knee replaced and mom has been sick but she is doing better just taking time with her she has gone back to work but its only light duty. i been home with dad everyday hes doing so so the thearpist has been coming by 3 days this week and then 3 days next week working with him.





well on to my vacation i had a blast i wish i was back in fortpayne al. i miss all my friends that was there i will add pics i cant wait till next year im planning on going. iam looking for a car when i got home my car died on me the motor locked down on me.. so im looking for a car i want a new one. so anyway i have no way to go anywhere. im stuck at home. i get so bored sitting at home everyday but i will survive.





here are a few pics





No comments: