Tuesday, July 14, 2009

iam looking for a car

iam in the process of looking for a car i need one real bad my car died on me back in june and its no fun being without a car ughhh i dont like it one bit. i want a car so bad just got to get my parents to get going so we can go and look at them. i got to find one i like and go and get it get the paper work going on it. i kinda know what i want just finding it and in the price range is the problem. and getting my parents to go.. im waiting on them to get ready to go. ughh well thats all for me today iam so dang bored sitting at home all the time i cant go anywhere cause of not having a car. i dont like asking anyone to take me i want to be dependent and do what i want when i want.. well thats it for me i wil go for now i will post if i get to go..

hugs
connie

No comments: