Thursday, September 4, 2008

my life so far this week


hey everyone sorry its been awhile since i have blogged iam doing so so just resting and sleeping when i can i dont sleep good at night so i sleep some during the day. iam going today to see my nephew storm play football on the jv team the game is at 6 30pm i cant wait to go it will be fun and i can get out of the house for a little while i wil be taking pictures of him playing tonight. i love going to high school football games tomorrow night the varisty will be playing at home my nephew destin and storm will be playing i will be going to that game too. well im going to go cause iam hurting i took my brothers dog summer for a walk while ago i cant wait till my brother gets his fence fixed so she can stay home and i can get out of the house some during the week i am going to try to work on some craft stuff today. if i feel like it. well im going to go now i will add a picture here the picture is me at poolside when i sent to fortpayne alabama back in june i had a great time then

No comments: