Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tuesday sept 16



good morning or afternoon im just now getting up and moving around some. i havent done much of anything today cause iam hurting its suppose to rain today and its windy and cool outside too so thats what is making me hurt more then usual but oh well iam dealing with it. im going to make some jewlery today i made a necklace sunday after church diane stayed and helped me she showed me how to do it its kinda easy or i think it is from what she showed me. i will post a pic of what i made in my next blog i havent took any pics yet but plan on doing it today. iam going to post some pics today of what ever i can see i have on the puter it will be of my niece rane's 18th birthday party we had for her a few months ago they wil be of the family singing happy birthday to her and then one of me and one of all the cousins together. and one of her mom and dad with her i think that i will be what i post today well im going to go and start working on my jewlery


have a great day everyone
hugs and love ya
connie



me and rane

rane storm and breeze
all the cousins

No comments: