Tuesday, September 9, 2008

tuesday sept 9th another day and it looks like rain

well today im not doing anything much iam hurting alot. we are suppose to get alot of rain and storms later on today. iam dreading the storms but oh well we really do need the rain. i may try to do some crafts but not too sure yet. i cant make my mind up about what i want to do. i dont feel so good either. i really would love to make some necklaces to sell and ear rings to match. a women that goes to church with me is going to stay after church sunday to help me and show me how to make them i cant wait then i will know how to do it and i can do them at home i think it should be easy but not sure well i will find out sunday thank goodness i have a friend that is willing to show me how too do it.. i will post pics of what i make . me and my niece are organzing (sp ) my room or should i say my craft stuff. i dont have a extra room to do crafts in so i have to make do with my bedroom which is extremely small.. i went last friday night to the high school football game to watch my nephews play which they didnt get to play much my nephews was upset about it and so was their parents especailly their dads and my dad was very upset about it. oh well thats high school football though i wont be going this friday night cause its a away game and plus its suppose to be storming here that night.. well i guess i will go for now i am starting to hurt and i think i hear thunder in the far off distant.. i will blog more tomorrow

hugs
connie

No comments: