Tuesday, December 30, 2008

here are some christmas pics from my family get together

here are some pictures of my family get together on christmas eve we all had a good time i think everyone loved what they got for christmas as you can see these are my nieces and nephews and my sister brothers and sister in laws and you will see the dogs in the pics the only pic of me is the one i took of myself standing in front of the tree. i think you will see my dad and mom in some of the pics i took all of these pics i think i did a good job at it.. enjoy the pictures and have a happy new year i will take pics of our new year eve celebration not sure who is coming over tomorrow night..
hugs
connie

























































































1 comment:

jag said...

Awwe... These are GREAT pics! You can really see everyone's joy! Have a happy New Year!