Saturday, December 13, 2008

iam feeling better

i think the broncitis is about gone thank goodness today my whole family went to the atlanta dome to watch the flowerybranch high football team play in the state champion game it was a very good game but they lost 28 to 14 i believe thats the score my mind isnt that good right now iam so exhausted when we got to the dome my dad thought he had parked where me and mom could just get on the elevator and get in the dome but he was wrong we had to walk about a half a block and then get on the esclators (sp ) to go down to get in the dome it was very cold outside. we got in and my dad got my sister on the phone she came and met us so we could follower her to where everyone is sitting. it was a good walk in there to where everyone was sitting i dont think i will be going back to the dome again too much walking for me and the crowd got to me it was awful. i had a great time though. i took pics when i get them uploaded tomorrow i will post some. i hope i dont get worse from being out in the cold weather walking and all. well i think thats about it for now iam exhausted so im heading to bed
good night
connie

No comments: