Wednesday, December 10, 2008

iam feeling some better tonight

i just wanted to come and blog a little iam feeling some better tonight been in the bed most of the day resting and watching tv still feel blah so i been taking it easy. i been taking my meds i got 2 more days of antiobotics then iam done i hope i will be over this by then if not i will call and get more. i dont like feeling this way at all i havent even felt like making necklaces. so i hope tomorrow i will feel like making some if not its ok i will do them when i feel like it. im not going to push myself. keep me in your prayers as well as my mom she went to her heart dr today to have a stress test and sonogram done of her heart to see when they can start her on rehab and what they can start her out on. she will know something in a week or so. its been raining here so i havent been out of the house at all suppose to rain tomorrow all day too ughh well im going to go iam tired and i need to get back in the bed thanks for your prayers

hugs
connie

1 comment:

jag said...

You know, sometimes I love a rainy day when I'm sick. It feels like it's the perfect time to be sick if you have to be. Other times, it's a drag. I think, "if that sun would start shining, maybe I would get to feelin' better." Hmm... You just enjoy the rain on the window and a nice soft pillow and blanket and try to get well. Of course, I will be praying for you.