Tuesday, December 9, 2008

iam sick with broncitis ughh

i went to my dr yesterday i have got broncitis he put me on serveral meds and told me to drink lots of water and rest i had to go take my mom to one of her dr appts today she got a good report she is doing good she can start to walk a little more each day. after we got thru there we stopped and grabbed a bite to eat and headed home i ate a few bites of the food and then went to bed i took my pain meds and laid down. i just got up a few ago to take more meds and thought i would blog here a little before heading back to bed. keep me in your prayers and my mom too iam trying to stay away from her as much as i can dont want her catching this ughh she sure dont need it. my dad is off tomorrow so he will be taking care of her and me too i need some tender loving care right now i feel like crude. ughh. well im going to go
hugs and love ya
connie

1 comment:

jag said...

Oh... I wish you were feeling better. I'm thankful your mom seems to be on the mend. I know it must be hard to feel like you have to stay away from her while your sick. When my husband had a cold not to long ago he couldn't go near the babies and it made him so upset. Well, you get some rest. I'm glad your dad will be giving you some TLC. You will be in my prayers for sure. Wish I could do more.